BLUE EYE COD FILLETS WITH GAZPACHO SAUCE
- 1 large Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- Â½ green capsicum
- 3 green onions, roughly chopped
- Â¼ bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 long green chilli, seeded, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs white wine vinegar
- 6 150g blue eye cod fillets (skin on)
- 2 tbs dukkah oil for frying
- 1 punet cherry tomatoes, halved
- Combine cucumber, capsicum, onion, coriander, chilli, garlic, olive oil and vinegar in food processor until finely chopped.
- Season to taste.
- Pre-heat oven to 200C.
- Coat fish dukkah.
- Heat oil in large ovenproof frying pan over high heat and cook fish, skin down, for 2mins or until skin is crisp. Turn, transfer pan to oven andÂ cook for 2mins.
- Divide sauce between plates, top with fish and scatter tomatoes and remaining coriander.